Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Friends are the family we choose



"It's birthday month and I will soon be 29 - and all I can wish for is a lot more of the awesome relationships I have had in my life. Like my brothers in arms - ketak and Sanjeev. I have found a family in my friends. A family tht is built on mutual admiration, respect and absolute honesty rather than blood. A family that is way more nurturing than a lot of families tht I have seen in my life. This year as I grow older and maybe a bit wiser, this is all I can see myself wishing for. Hope nothing ever jinxes these amazing relationships i have. Cheers to love, respect and honesty! Cheers to the people i will always love! Cheers to friends that make a family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 10 Articles this Month:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive