Thursday, August 21, 2014

BattlereadyX: New Cellucor Supplement Stack Review: by Pushkaraj...

BattlereadyX: New Cellucor Supplement Stack Review: by Pushkaraj...:

Cellucor is one of my fav brands from the world over. Recently launched in India via Neulife and I had an opportunity to seize the entire stack. So i decided to review these supps for those interested in trying out Cellucor or knowing more about the products that it has brought into the Indian Market.

The Cellucor Supps reviewed here are:

CELLUCOR COR WHEY
CELLUCOR BCAAs
CELLUCOR C4 Preworkout
CELLUCOR ZMA (with Longjack for testosterone support)


Do let me know if you found this review helpful and if you would like me to help you out with such honest and unbiased reviews in the future.
Do Subscribe to my channel and hit Like and Share to spread the word.

Pushkaraj S Shirke
K11 Trained Fitness Consultant
Director, Battleready X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 10 Articles this Month:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive