Thursday, March 12, 2015

A Reason to Write

I need to write. I need to create.
But i dont want to write for the people out there. I dont want to create for the masses. I want to write and create only for someone. Only for one particular person. I want to keep it real. I want it to be personal. That's the only way i can do anything.
My blogs used to be letters to myself, my books used to be written for particular friends, my paintings were my notes on my people.i used to write poems for people and tear them off after having been read. I never bothered publishing them. I need to get back to doing just that. If the random internet universe and others like it too, great. If not, i dont give a shit.
They say you shouldn't make work personal. But hey, i'm not much of a guy to give a shit about 'they' anyway. Its time to make things personal again. Everytime i use my time to create something, its time i ask myself who is it for. Beginning with this note. This, is for myself, lest i ever again forget what i create for.
-Pushkaraj S Shirke

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 10 Articles this Month:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive