Monday, July 9, 2007

10 grams [contd- segment 2]




"This is my confession, o mighty lorrrrrrrrd of darkness!"

BANG!

"to my world devoid of light..
in my rights and my wrongs, within the goods and the bads, legal and illegal, holy and evil... This is my world. of life."

BANG!

"I know the choices i make may never be wholly understood... and this brutality not forgiven"

BANG!

"but this is the life i have come to lead. and i seek no understanding or fucking forgiveness..

for i have made my choices.. and my redemption this is

for someday when im gone motherfcker..."

KICK!

"these paths that i have tread on...
might not be needed to be tread again."

BANG!

Amen.

LIVE IN HELL, ASSHOLE!

BANG!.........................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 10 Articles this Month:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive