2. You've spent a lot of painful time finding yourself, keep at it, and don't ever lose it. Haters will hate. But you're awesomely you. Treasure that. Be that.
3. Take up challenges. But trust your gut. Don't give up when it gets hard, but know what outcome are your pushing yourself for.
4. Always Keep Growing. Absorbing. Learning. Discovering. Exploring. Expanding. Sharpening. Experiencing. Keep your mind and heart open to the universe of all that's good. Coz once you are dead, there's no more growth, only decay anyway.
5. There's no starting point and there's no ending point for life except birth and death. While in the middle, dont be fooled into thinking that the rat race is life. Choose your races, and run them right. But feel free to walk out if you feel like it. You don't owe anyone a finish. But you do owe yourself a race you want to triumph. Choose your race. And run that shit like your life depends on it!
6. Love. Not like the institutional crap they force feed you to believe in. But with abandon. Whether its a job, a person, a hobby or anything else. With all your heart. With what you feel. Don't bother with stereotypes, expectations, rights and wrongs, just love what and who you love - like nothing else matters. And if it/he/she loves you back - It's worth it. If not, nobody will ever be able to tell you that you never tried atleast.
7. Dont give a shit want people tell you. Except for those very few people who'd live, die and fight for you. When they give you a piece of their mind, pay heed, even if you eventually do what you want anyways.
8. You have one life, live it as your own.
- Pushkaraj S Shirke