Monday, November 13, 2017

The Travel and Shoot Experiment

I love Photography. I love Travel. And after a lot of tinkering with ideas, with help from my friend Kristen Glass, i decided to experiment with Travel Shoots. So will be scheduling 4 such shoots this year.

How does it work?
I announce a date and location, people pre-book for the trip, we travel to a location together, we explore the place and we shoot in those exotic locales.

How is it a win win for all?
1. I charge lower on travel shoots than I generally do for shoots - so models/people get shoots at a lower rate.
2. Since we travel as a group, the travel expenses get shared and thus travel becomes much more affordable.
3. Models get images at locations that studios just cannot provide and people get artistic memories of epic trips that will last forever.

Well this is just an experiment as of now.
depending on the response i get to my travel shoots, i will make it a permanent feature - otherwise i'm always happy travelling solo anyday :)

These are a few pics of a Travel Shoot Collaboration I did with the gorgeous Kristen Glass from Denver, Colorado in Rajasthan. India. ( more on my instagram account: www.instagram.com/credosian )




All copyrights reserved. Pushkaraj S Shirke 2017.

-
Pushkaraj S Shirke
www.pushkarajsshirke.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 10 Articles this Month:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive