Monday, May 23, 2011

Self Portrait: Magazine Cover Project

TIME magazine: Pushkaraj Shirke and his Flights to Imaginationland.


the curse of a good photographer is that you click good photos of everyone, all you friends have awesome looking profile pictures clicked by you - but YOU get ledft with the funny, dorky looking pixellated photos clicked some random evening ata party, by a half drunk, half grazing friendly neighbourhood zombie.

So i decided to get myself ONE decent pic. it was ages since i clicked a profile pic for FB - that was not self shot by a mobile camera like in my teenage years - or against a bathroom mirror to check my physical fitness progress like a lab rat. So one lazy weekend, i thot - hey why not click one for myself. Use that bloody tripod, use my cam self time, and that mother hell of a software that i spent ages learning on my own - photoshop - and come up with a nice one.

and presto! this is what i did!
TIME magazine: Pushkaraj Shirke and his Flights to Imaginationland.

- Pushkaraj Shirke

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 10 Articles this Month:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive