Tuesday, September 8, 2015

WORKOUT REGIMENTIZATION for #100DaysofSTRONG


A regimen is necessary to provide a structured and focussed flow to your workouts.
I have chosen to follow this programming for my strength gains.
The reasoning of all of these macro-micro and periodization charts will follow in the pages to come. Some articles on the same will also be available already on my blog if you just search for it.
If you google my name and your query, you might just find it.



Pushkaraj S Shirke
Film Producer-Director. Photographer. Brand Consultant.Fitness and Performance Consultant. 
Mob :  +91 8879002253  
Web : 
www.pushkarajsshirke.com    
Address : CLIMB MEDIA (India) Pvt. Ltd., S.V.Road. Bandra (West),
Mumbai-400 050, INDIA
Join me here
facebooktwitterlinkedinblog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 10 Articles this Month:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive