Saturday, February 7, 2015

I'm in love with Anna Clendening: Hallelujah

I have a weakness - I fall in love with voices. I somehow envy people with a great voice, coz i cant sing even to save my life. But that only makes me a greater admirer of beautiful voices. It makes me fall in love with their voice. But this one piece i heard today is just so beautiful, i dont know what to call it. its the most beautiful and emotional rendition of 'hallelujah' i have ever heard.

The beauty of a singer to me is not in having a technically beautiful voice, but in the ability to capture and convey an emotion through their voice. And this girl does it so beautifully, im speechless. i have been hearing it on loop today. It made me cry too. not with sadness, but with joy. I LOVE HER VOICE!

Thank you youtube for this accidental suggesstion!



PS: Anna, you're amazing. Truly amazing.

- Pushkaraj S Shirke

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 10 Articles this Month:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive